Office Operations/Dental Assistant in Shrewsbury, MA
Kim joins Songbird as a versatile team member who can handle the operations of the practice and assist the doctor treating patients.
Kim was born and raised in Grafton and has lived in Grafton her whole life. Kim lives with her husband and two grown children, a cat and her boxer Murray who she loves more than anything.
Kim has worked in dentistry for 20 years starting as an assistant and eventually working her way up to office manager. She sharpens her skills by attending continuing education classes to find out about new techniques that are being used to enhance her ability to treat patients.
Kim got her radiology certificate at Tufts dental school and is certified in CPR, Infection Control, and is both HIPPA and OSHA certified.
Fun Facts About Kim Wooten
- Likes to spend her spare time with her husband, working out or walking her dog.
- Very close with her sisters and mother and has family dinners all the time.
- Family is very important to Kim.
- Likes to watch the birds in the many feeders she has in her yard.
- Loves to feed all wildlife.
- She loves, loves loves 80’s music and listening to that while she works out.
- She also loves to watch comedy movies because she loves to laugh rather than see a horror movie.
- Favorite food is nachos with cheese, but only with margaritas.
- Aspires to live everyday to be a better person than she was the day before and nothing gives her more joy than to work on a patient who is so happy with the end result of a procedure, that he or she cries when they look in the mirror before leaving the room.
Call Songbird Dental in Shrewsbury, MA, Today!
At Songbird Dental, we strive to help patients enjoy improved overall health and a higher quality of life with a comprehensive, personalized, and patient-centric focus to dental care. To learn more about our preventive, cosmetic, restorative, and prosthetic dental services, schedule a consultation with Dr. Messina by calling Songbird Dental in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts, at 508-842-8100.