Hygienist in Shrewsbury, MA
Marie Troy is an integral part of the Songbird Dental team with over twenty-eight years of experience practicing dental hygiene in Shrewsbury MA.
Throughout the years, she has forged good relationships and developed a loyal following of patients who think of her as family. She is personable and warm with a keen ability to connect and understand the needs of her patients by listening, empathizing and problem-solving.
Her patients feel comfortable and confident from the moment they sit in her chair. Marie’s passion for dental hygiene fuels her ongoing desire to keep up with the latest advancements in dental care and technology to provide the best quality care to her patients.
Marie is native to Worcester and received an Associates in Science Degree with a Dental Hygiene License from Quinsigamond Community College. She also has her real estate license in MA and works mostly on referrals.
“From the beginning, Marie educated me on what I needed to be doing versus what I was actually doing to maintain good oral hygiene. She is fun to talk to, listens to your concerns, and really cares about how you’re doing. Marie has been my hygienist now for over sixteen years! I give much credit to her preventative approach for helping me improve the health of my teeth and gums.” -Mike A.
Fun Facts About Marie Troy
- Enjoys travel, weekend getaways, movies, and museums.
- Loves long walks with “Salty”, her adorable Pomimo dog.
- A fan of Italian food and the Mediterranean culture.
- Loves to explore vineyards and wine-tasting tours .
- Enjoys bike rides, outdoor recreation, and various sports.
- Has a good sense of humor and loves to make people laugh .
- Enjoys binge-watching some of her favorite mini-series including Game of Thrones.
- Loves quality time spent with her family and friends.
- She is open-minded, non-judgmental and an advocate of human and animal rights.
Call Songbird Dental in Shrewsbury, MA, Today!
At Songbird Dental, we strive to help patients enjoy improved overall health and a higher quality of life with a comprehensive, personalized, and patient-centric focus to dental care. To learn more about our preventive, cosmetic, restorative, and prosthetic dental services, schedule a consultation with Dr. Messina by calling Songbird Dental in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts, at 508-842-8100.