Do you know for sure that you have made the absolute most of your dental insurance benefits this year? Are you currently patting yourself on the back and smiling a dazzling, healthy smile because you have kept up with cleanings, checkups, and more? If so, congratulations and we will see you in 2017! If not, we encourage you to make your way through a quick quiz, so you don’t accidentally let your benefits end without using them.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: Most dental insurance plans provide you with benefits through one calendar year. As a result, your benefits may run out when the year is through.
- True or False: If you’re not sure about your benefits, you don’t really know what type of coverage you receive, and you have other questions about your plan, you need to contact the company who provides your insurance.
- True or False: If you have yet to come in for the care you need but you would like to receive it before 2017 begins, the best time to call us is right now.
- True. This is why it’s important for you to take just a couple minutes out of your day to check in on your benefits and figure out what you can expect.
- True. We love helping and answering question about your smile and dental care. However, details associated with your dental insurance benefits require expert knowledge from your insurance company.
- True. December is already underway. If you need an appointment, time is of the essence, so do go ahead and call!